- Never iron a soiled item of clothing.
- Try not to let perfume and hairspray come into contact with your clothes.
- Perspiration stains, if left, can permanently discolour and weaken fabric.
- Never rub a stain out of silk – just blot it.
- Home remedies can damage your clothes.
- Don’t hang white fabrics in the sun as this can cause them to turn yellow.
- Store your clothes in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- Never store clothes in their plastic covers and, above all…
- Read washing and drycleaning labels carefully.
Dry-Cleaning Price List (Including GST)
|Top / Blouse||$15.80|
|Suit - Designer||$37.80|
|Suit - Skirt & Jacket||$34.35|
|Dress - plain||$18.25|
|Dress - designer||$29.75|
|Dress - evening||$49.94|
|Skirt - unpleated||$18.10|
|Skirt - pleated||$20.70|
|Knitwear - fancy||$17.50|
|Coat - knee length/light||$28.58|
|Leather / Suede||$95.00|
|BED SPREAD ( DRY CLEAN) SINGLE||$36.20|
|BED SPREAD (DRY CLEAN) DOUBLE||$39.85|
|BED SPREAD ( DRY CLEAN) QUEEN||$51.75|
- All prices include GST.
- For same day orders & next day orders, add 30%.
- More time is needed for garments requiring alterations.
- Prices may vary depending on fabrics, colours, condition and stains.
- All delicate, beaded and silk garments are charged at designer rates.
- Any items soiled with bodily fluids must be rinsed with water before being brought into store, and will incur a $40 Health & Safety charge.